Dermal Fillers: The Skincare Treatment to Rewind Your Age
Hyaluronic acid helps to retain water in our body, thus keeping it hydrated. As we get older, the level of hyaluronic acid keeps decreasing. This is why the skin turns drier as we keep growing older and gradually it loses the plumpness of the youth. The impact of aged skin is also seen in the face when it starts looking gaunt and drawn. Thankfully, a unique skincare treatment is very popular in London that addresses this age-related problem.
Dermal fillers deals with combating your ageing signs by replacing the natural loss of hyaluronic acid in your body. These fillers provide a non-surgical treatment to revise your facial contours. As a result, the wrinkles and fine lines from your skin are removed and sunken cheeks are filled in to revive your youthful look.
The fillers are usually injected into the lower part of the face. The injection results in both volumising and contouring the facial muscles. Unlike the other skincare treatments, the fillers injection provides an instant effect. The popularity of dermal fillers in London as well as in other parts of the world is increasing steadily. With the advent of this cutting-edge technology, cosmetic medicine has been drastically redefined in the modern times.
- Some of the crucial features that make this treatment immensely popular include the following:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- Offers long-lasting results.
- Requires no treatment downtime, which means that you can get back to your normal lifestyle straightaway.
Reasons that make dermal fillers more popular:
There’re various other alternative treatment procedures that can take care of your ageing problem. Yet, people eagerly search for “dermal fillers near me” when they want to undergo an age rejuvenating treatment procedure. This proves this modern skincare treatment has something more to offer that the other procedures fail to provide.
- The treatment adds volume to hollowed or sunken areas of your face.
- Provides with a natural filled out appearance under the lower eyelids.
- Gifts you a smooth jawline .
- Makes your skin, which has thinned due to ageing, appear thicker.
- Reduces the deep folds, creases and furrows.
- Improves your marionette line from your mouth to the chin by adding volumes to the cheeks.
- Softens the deep grooves, which arise between the sides of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
The treatment provides its effects almost instantaneously. However, there’s a thin chance of bleeding, when the needle gets into your skin. There can also be a little swelling. These unwanted side-effects will get removed automatically. Applying an ice pack will speed up the recovery. For more information on this modern skincare procedure, you may contact our Smile Dentist clinic in London.