5 Stunning Teeth Whitening Home Remedies for Your Beautiful Smile
These days a lot of people have got a sparkling smile. It is easy to guess the bright smile results from whitening teeth. It is not just celebrities, but the members of the public, as far as London is concerned, are rather overly conscious about their appearance. That is why they all are taking measures to whiten their teeth, so that they can brighten up the room while smiling.
There are lots of home remedies for teeth whitening to make your smile more beautiful. You can avail these easy remedies at your suitable time. Teeth discolouration is a part of the natural ageing process, just like the wrinkles on the skin. It is important to mention here, these home remedies hardly cost you peanuts nor they’ll have any untoward effect on your health.
Easy home remedies to teeth whitening:
- Eat strawberries: Strawberries are rich source of both Vitamin C and malic acid. These substances are powerful agents to bleach your teeth white. Moreover, astringent present in the fruit removes stains from the surface of your teeth, while Vitamin C removes the plaque build-up. Apart from just eating strawberries, you can also crush a few of them together and brush with it for the desired results.
- Lemon and baking soda: Experts at Smile Dentist dental practice have other alternative solutions as well that are even more effective than eating strawberries. Mix a little amount of baking soda with a few drops of lemon juice and then brush your teeth with the mixture. In fact, either of the two substances are excellent whitening agent for the teeth. But the mixture is even more powerful. However, use this mixture with caution. Do it once every two weeks or it may wear away your teeth enamel.
- Crunchy fruits and vegetables: Do you know how very helpful apples, carrots and celery are to keep your teeth bright and shiny? These crunchy fruits and vegetables are like the natural toothbrush. Simply by chewing on any of these items, you scrub away the unwanted stains from your teeth surface. Thus, experts from a renowned teeth whitening clinic in Camden, London suggest their patients to eat as much as of this category of vegetables and fruits.
- Flossing: Flossing is not that popular with most people, as brushing is. However, regular flossing is an effective treatment for teeth whitening. As a matter of fact, oral health experts agree that flossing is even more crucial to your healthy teeth and the gums than brushing. Floss at least once a day. To learn the correct flossing procedure, you can seek help from your dentist. If you search online, particularly on YouTube, you’ll easily come across many videos that will also prove to be helpful.
- Food grade Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide is not only an excellent teeth whitening agent but also prevents the growth of harmful bacteria in your mouth. Thus, in other words, it saves you from bad breath and most of the other oral infections that are caused by bacteria. Use a very little amount of food grade hydrogen peroxide to swish it in the mouth for a few seconds. Then spit it out and rinse well with water.
Follow these natural ways for teeth whitening and get stunning results without burning a hole in your pocket.