Fruits and Vegetables that Whiten Your Teeth Naturally
Who doesn’t want a happy and shining smile? We try every way to have the perfect and bright smile for an attractive appearance. Like many others, if you have also undergone the chemical bleaching way to whiten your teeth, you must know its adversities by now. From what I have faced, teeth whitening make your tooth highly sensitive that even air can cause intense pain.
However, there are many reputed oral clinics in London that can provide you with effective whitening procedures. But, why not try some safe and healthy ways! Read on to know about the fruits and veggies for teeth whitening.
1. How to whiten teeth with strawberries
Strawberries are a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. The malic acid content in the fruit acts as a natural astringent removing the surface stains from your tooth. The berries are alkaline by nature containing antioxidants like terpenoids and flavonols which protect your bones over time.
2. How to whiten your teeth with an applenot
Chewing an apple daily keeps your teeth and gums strong with its crunchy texture. Its juicy sweet-tart flavour activates the salivary glands, and thus, help neutralise the harmful acid producing bacteria in your mouth. This helps in teeth whitening as regular saliva production keeps your teeth clean and bright. Let us look at its oral benefits in brief:
- The antioxidants present in the fruit helps protect the bones from aging.
- The fibers eliminate harmful toxins in the mouth
- Polyphenols triggers osteoblast production
- Phloridzin is a polyphenol (found only in apples) that prevents bone loss
3. How broccoli whitens teeth
Simply munching down raw broccoli can help remove tooth stains. See what the crunchy vegetable can do for your teeth:
- It preserves your bone and prevents the side-effects of aging.
- The veggie is rich in Vitamin C and K, calcium, boron and antioxidants.
- These contents help cleansing your teeth naturally.
- It contains a polyphenol named D-glucarate that helps detoxifying toxins keeping your bones young and healthy.
4. What role does carrots and celery play in whitening teeth
These two vegetables are an important part of your daily diet. They help in keeping your teeth white and bright. How? Just keep reading.
- They have high water content which washes off impurities from your teeth surface.
- Their crunchiness enables to strengthen your gums and remove the food remains.
- The carotenoids and Vitamin content in carrots helps rejuvenate tooth bone.
5. How oranges and pineapple brightens your smile
These tart fruits stimulate the production of saliva in your mouth. Saliva is a natural cleanser that helps clean your teeth and gives you a fresh breath. Remember, not to use lemon directly on your teeth and gums as high acidity can damage them.
6. What nuts and seeds do for your teeth
This crunchy category of food which has absasiveness acts as a daily scrub brush for your teeth. Chewing nuts and seeds remove the layer of plaque and reduces teeth stains. Most of the nuts contain effective natural sources of teeth whitening such as calcium, magnesium and zinc.
I would suggest you to start adding these beneficial fruits and veegtables in your daily diet to have a naturally bright smile. However, if nothing works for you, undergo a teeth whitening treatment in London at Smile Dentist for best results.
Description: Adding some beneficial fruits and vegetables to your daily healthy diet can not only imporve your overall health but also whiten and brighten teeth naturally.